The module sends opinion requests only to customers who have placed an order to avoid invented opinions. In addition, opinions can be displayed in the front office of your store and in the product sheets. Users have to be connected to their customer account in order to write a comment.
The module allows you to display a widget for the opinions of your store and you can choose from 105 designs for the widget (7 different models available in 15 colors) and you can easily place the block:
- on the side of the screen (6 positions: top left, center left, bottom left, top right, center right or bottom right)
- in your columns or footer (hook displayLeftColumn, displayRightColumn or displayFooter) and easily move it via LiveEdit
Store reviews widget
The widget contains a summary of the opinions about your store and shows its average score and a random comment.
The link in the widget reaches a new page that contains all the opinions about the store. Valuation, title, comment, customer name and date are shown for each opinion. In addition, you have an option to answer the comments (the response will be displayed right after the comment and will be visible to all customers).
This page also includes a paging system and you can choose the number of opinions shown by default per page to make your clients' navigation easier.
The module allows you to add Google Rich Snippets for your products and store, the average rating (stars) and the number of ratings of each product on Google will be displayed in the search results of the corresponding product.
Opinion request by email
The module sends an email to customers (only those who have placed an order) to request their opinion.
The link in the mail brings customers to a page in your store where they can give their opinion (rating + title + comment) in the store and in each of the products they have purchased. The link is also available from the client area (the module creates a new section "My opinions").
You can choose the type of opinion your customers can write (store and product reviews OR store reviews only or product reviews only).
Automatic execution through Cron
You just have to execute the cron URL (provided within the module) to automatically send the opinion request to customers and update the latest opinions received in the front office of your store.
Full control of opinions
You will receive an email notification every time a customer writes a comment. You will only have to go to the two new tabs "Catalog> Shop Reviews" and "Catalog> Product Reviews" created by our module in your back-office to manage opinions.
Upload old product and store reviews
The module contains 2 file uploaders that allow you to add your old opinions: an uploader for the opinions on the store and another for the opinions on the store. To upload your old opinions, you just have to copy your opinions into a CSV file (a file for store reviews and another file for product reviews) respecting the instructions inside the module and then uploading the CSV file. All these opinions will be added to the module and displayed in the front office. We have also added a functionality to export the store and product reviews of the module in a CSV file so that you can easily save them.
*IMPORTANT: If you have the JPresta - Page Cache Ultimate module installed, you will need to disable caching of product pages for our module to work properly.
- Easy installation
- Summary page with the list of corresponding orders
- 2 CSV uploaders to upload old store and product reviews
- Extra functionality to export the store and product opinions of the module (CSV file)
- Fully responsive
Compatible with multistore: Yes
The reviews are common to all shops of the multistore.
Multi-language compatible: Yes
If your store is available in several languages, you can:
- show all product and store reviews in all languages (eg show all reviews in Spanish and English in the Spanish version and English version of the store)
- Or only show the product and store opinions by language (eg, only show the opinions in Spanish in the Spanish version and the opinions in English in the English version)
What's New in Version 1.7.2(10/26/2021)
- Author structured data error in Review
- Fixed error in the position of the comments
- Error in the position of the comments
- Correct listings when there are 1.7 ratings
Support and updates
At the time of purchase, your Business Care subscription for your first year is automatically included, then tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, before the end of the current period.
Services included in your subscription:
- Security updates
- Compatibility updates
- Developments and upcoming features
- Unlimited support