B2B E Commerce Module
Transform your online Prestashop store into a powerful B2B eCommerce solution. Powerful all in one module includes full functionalities of Product Quotation, B2B Registration, Restrict Customer Groups, Restrict Payment Methods, and Quick Order Table.
What this module does for you
Business to Business is an important aspect of any online store. Sometimes the B2B side of the business is the dominating side from which a merchant earns most of his revenue. As B2B customers are different in their needs, they require special functionalities in an online shop that can ease their ordering process.
Keeping in view of this our developers at FME Modules have developed an all-in-one B2B eCommerce solution that will enable you to infuse powerful B2B functionalists in your existing store. You do not need to purchase different modules for different features, this single module will fulfill all your B2B needs.
FME B2B ECommerce Module includes:
B2B Registration: Allow your customers to register for a B2B Account by entering the required information, e.g. personal information, address, company, and sign-in information. Besides Admin can also add custom fields according to their specific requirements. You can also show more than one profile on the frontend to users i.e Wholesale or VIP and the user can register for the one he finds appropriate.
Product Quotation: Enabling this feature will allow your B2B Customers to send you quotations for different products.
Customer Group Restriction: This module allows the admin to restrict their customers to buy the products from specific categories or from specific pages.
Payment Restriction: Admin can restrict different Payment methods for different Customer groups by applying certain rules, for example; a specific group of customers will be bound to pay from a payment method only if they have some specific products in their cart. Admin can apply a number of rules from the back office.
Quick Order Table: For the customers who want to buy products quickly or in bulk, this feature will be very helpful. This feature allows the admin to place the products in a tabular form so that customers can choose their desired products by quick selection.
We know how getting reliable information at the registration is very important. The default registration form of Prestashop just offers basic functionality. B2B Registration lets you create a separate registration for your B2B Customers with extra fields to get more information from them and automatically add them to their own customer group. You can also show multiple registration account options on the frontend. There are 9 field types to choose from and admin can also make fields dependent/ conditional.
- B2B Registration button on top header
- Normal user can also apply for the business account from their own account
- Enable/Disable auto-approval of registration
- Option to customize headings
- Option to create and add custom fields to the registration form
- Option to show select a different “Terms & Condition” page to b2b user
- Select the default user group for b2b customers
- Enable/ Disable more form fields i.e Date of Birth, Siret Number, Website, Address
- Option to enable captcha
- New Feature - Added more custom fields (boolean,select, multi select,radio,checkbox,date,message)
- New Feature - Added dependable fields
- New Feature - Multi B2B profiles
- New Feature - Set required fields for B2B registration
The product quotation allows the admin to show add to quote buttons on the product page as well as on the homepage of their store. B2B Customers can directly add products to their quote and ask for a more special price. Admin can create customized quotation forms, there are eight field types to choose from. Admin can also offer discounts through vouchers.
- Option to show quote button if product out of stock
- Option to hide add to cart button if quote button is enabled
- Option to hide price if the quote button is enabled
- Option to show quote button only if catalog mode is ON
- Show add to quote button to specific Customer Group
- Allow quotations on specific categories and products
- Email alerts to customers and merchant when the quotation is sent
- Users can view the status of their quote from the link provided in their user account
- You can view or send messages to the customers who have to request a cost
- Option added for user to have quote into PDF
- New Feature - Added reference/sku to quotation listing, pdf
- New Feature - New messages counter on quotation listing
- New Feature - Send quote PDF attachment in email to admin
- Bug fixes
Restrict By Customer Group:
Restrict products, categories, and CMS pages to specific customer groups. This allows admin to show specific products to B2B customers only and hide them from normal customers. Admin can also redirect restricted pages to other links.
- Restrict specific products, categories and CMS pages
- Create multiple rules to manage visibility for different customer groups
- Option to display customized error messages to restricted customers
- Option to redirect restricted members to different URL
- Option to schedule restrictions using start and end date
Restrict Payment Method:
We know a smooth checkout process is of utmost importance for a B2B customer. Restrict Payment Method allows you to customize your pricing policy more efficiently. Admin can enable/ disable payment methods based on products, categories, brands, suppliers, and total cart values. Admin can also put restrictions for a particular user group. This means you can only show specific payment methods to your B2B Customer if you have added them to a B2B user group.
- Restrict payment methods based on specific products and categories
- Restrict payment methods by Brands and suppliers
- Restrict payment methods based on cart range
- Restriction based on user groups
- Option to include Tax in cart range
- Option to enable a block on the product page that will show
- Option to set cart range with/without shipping and discounts
- Schedule any cart rule for later dates
Quick Order Table:
Usually, B2B Customers order items in bulk. It becomes a very time-consuming task if they have to search for each product, go to its product page, add them to cart, and then proceed to checkout. Quick Order Table enables customers to quickly search for products, select their combination, select quantity, and order them all from a single page. It creates a separate ordering page that has infinite scrolling enabled. Users can also order by uploading a CSV file. As Quick Order Table also includes user group based restriction, admin can only show it to B2B customers.
- Multiple predefined filters i.e. New Products, Best Sellers, Price Drop
- Advance search option available
- Option to display a category tree
- Enable/ Disable order through CSV file
- Option to customize page URL
- User Group based restriction
- Multiple designs available
- Infinite scroll
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.
- Author: FME Modules
- Created: 2022-04-21
- Changed: 2022-04-21
- Size: 2.699 KB
- Views: 46
- Downloads: 1
168 $»» Free with active subscription